Adelphi Christmas Prize Draw 2020
At Adelphi, we’d like to make your Happy Christmas even happier! This year we are hosting a fun, easy to enter quiz for our customers during the 12 Days of Christmas, with 3 fantastic prizes up for grabs! Each day, all your entries will be added to the draw, and on the twelfth day 3 lucky winners will be chosen. Our prizes are:
- A voucher for 10% off your next Pharma Hygiene Products order
- A bottle of local wine, to start the celebrations
- And the big one… A hamper of delicious goodies, including donations from some of our fantastic customers!
AAK BD FOODS
An innovative creator of restaurant quality meal accompaniments, including sauces, dressings, chutneys, soups and more, who fill their products from premises in the beautiful coastal town of St Leonards-on-sea, using Adelphi Manufacturing’s Response Benchtop Filler.
The only manufacturer of real vanilla paste in the UK. Their journey into automation began with Adelphi Manufacturing’s Response Benchtop Filler.
FARMERS’ Welsh Lavender
A manufacturer of lavender oils and lavender-inspired bodycare products, including creams, lotions, scrubs, washes and more. The Response Benchtop Filler has facilitated their extraordinary journey of growth.
Follow these simple steps for a chance to win:
- Follow Adelphi Group of Companies on LinkedIn
- Look out each day for the Christmas Quiz Question post
- Comment your answer on the post
Your name will then be entered into the random prize draw!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your support in 2020, and wish you all the very best for 2021. Merry Christmas!
Not a social media user?
Simply email Adelphi with your answers to the questions below…
In the English Christmas Carol ‘The 12 Days of Christmas’…
1. On the first day of Christmas, what type of tree is the Partridge in?
A. Apple B. Pear C. Plum
2. On the second day of Christmas, which type of bird were there two of?
A. Pigeon B. Partridge C. Turtle Dove
3. On the third day of Christmas, which nationality are the Hens?
A. French B. Spanish C. English
4. On the fourth day of Christmas, which word is used to describe the birds’ song?
A. Calling B. Cooing C. Chirping
5. On the fifth day of Christmas, which precious metal are the rings made of?
A. Bronze B. Silver C. Gold
6. What is given by my true love, on the sixth day of Christmas?
A. Swans-a-swimming B. Geese-a-laying C. Maids-a-milking
7. On the seventh day of Christmas, which type of bird were there seven of?
A. Swans B. Swifts C. Swallows
8. On the eighth day of Christmas, what are the Maids said to be doing?
A. Dancing B. Singing C. Milking
9. On the ninth day of Christmas, is it Lords or Ladies who are given by my true love?
10. On the tenth day of Christmas, who is said to be ‘leaping’?
A. Ladies B. Lords C. Dukes
11. On the eleventh day of Christmas, which courtly figures are ‘piping’?
A. Jesters B. Pipers C. Heralds
12. On the twelfth day of Christmas, which musicians are given by my true love?
A. Drummers B. Trumpeters C. Violinists