ROTA RWM180/400 Washer
Designed to ensure perfect decontamination of processed containers such as ampoules and vials.
The Rota RWM180 and RWM400 are compact, automatic vial, bottle and ampoule washing machines. They are easy to install, validate, operate and clean. Featuring servo drives to simultaneously improve the cleaning efficiency and reduce the changeover time, the RWM washer fits into small areas without compromise.
ROTA’s long standing experience in the Pharmaceutical industry as a leading manufacture of primary packaging solutions include washing & depyrogenisation machines for vials and ampoules has lead to continual optimisation of all products. This experience is key to the different washing, rinsing and drying methods of the RWM washer which ensures the perfect decontamination of processed containers.
A comprehensive list of optional features and accessories allows this machine to be customised to meet the individual requirements of each customer and application.
- cGMP compliant compact construction
- Continuous motion operation with servo drive
- Gentle container handling
- 8 independent wash/dry stations can be set for container washing, rinsing and internal/external air blowing as required
- Easy and quick changeover, with dedicated change parts that require no further adjustments once installed
- Models with outputs up to 400 containers per minute
- Available as a stand-alone machine or for direct connection with a sterilisation tunnel
IN NEED OF SERVICING OR SPARE PARTS?
Get in contact with our Aftersales Team by filling out the enquiry form on this page.