Tube Folding Pliers
These tube folding pliers are designed to enable the reliable closing of individual metal tubes.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please get in contact with us by filling out the quick enquiry form on this page, and we will get back to you with the information you need.
Adelphi tube folding pliers offer a simple yet reliable method of closing and sealing metal tubes. They are hand held with plastic handles for comfort and safety.
Instructions for use are as follows:
1. With the main jaws fully open, insert the open end of the tube up to one or both pins at the back, and squeeze the handles of the pliers tightly shut.
2. Remove the tube from the main jaws, and slide it along into Folding Slot 1 (the narrower of the two). Fold in towards yourself.
3. Remove and place back into the main jaws. Squeeze tightly shut.
4. Next, place the folded end of the tube into Folding Slot 2 (the wider of the two), and fold in towards yourself.
5. Remove and place back into the main jaws. Squeeze tightly shut.
IN NEED OF SERVICING OR SPARE PARTS?
Get in contact with our Aftersales Team by filling out the enquiry form on this page.
|Product No.||Description||Material||Price||Optional Extras||Quantity||Add to Wishlist|
|4001100||Tube Folding Pliers||£109.00|
|No items yet|
Total Price: £0