Durable, Easy to Sterilise, Re-Useable
Delivery within Days
Full Material Traceability
to meet international pharma and food quality compliance regulations.
- 150ml - 5L options are available as standard.
- 304 grade stainless steel.
- Light duty or Laboratory designs.
- Hygienic seamless, one piece design.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
- Optional Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
A range of optional modifications are available to meet every requirement, including bespoke etching of logos and other information, adding a pouring spout, and more.
|BEA4015C||150ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£23.00|
|BEA4025C||250ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£24.00|
|BEA4030C||300ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£27.00|
|BEA4040C||400ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£27.00|
|BEA4070C||700ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£30.00|
|BEA4100C||1000ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£36.00|
|BEA4125C||1250ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£41.00|
|BEA4250C||2500ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£47.00|
|BEA4020P||200ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£40.00|
|BEA4035P||350ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£42.00|
|BEA4070P||700ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£65.00|
|BEA4100P||1000ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£79.00|
|BEA4125P||1250ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£80.00|
|BEA4200P||2000ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£105.00|
|BEA4250P||2500ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£123.00|
|BEA4500P||5000ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£146.00|
Contact us about this product
Browse Other Types of Products
Stainless Steel Beakers
Metal beakers are used by a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, CBD, food & beverages, cosmetics and many more.
Our stainless steel beakers are manufactured from 304-grade stainless steel to provide corrosion resistance and be long lasing, so you buy once and buy right.
Cleanliness is the number 1 priority for a lot of pharmaceutical and laboratory environments, stainless steel allows for easy cleaning with the use of alcohol-based disinfectants and industrial autoclaves, without compromising the surface finish or appearance of the equipment.
Why choose stainless steel beakers:
- Corrosion resistant and durable
- Chromium in the steel makes it rust resistant
- High level finishing – to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra – leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request
- Ideal for use with high temperatures
Bespoke etching is available for beakers:
Any combination of letters and numbers can be etched into the surface of any item to show serial number, contents, location, etc. Logos or other graphics can also be etched.
What do our customers have to say:
- Large Capacity Beakers: “Pharma Hygiene Products were superb from concept to implementation. Very supportive all the way.”
- Bulk Orders: “Pharma Hygiene Products are very helpful with all orders that I place, and always follow up promptly with any queries that I have. Their processes are very quick and delivery is swift. Products are of high quality and always as described.”
- No False Economy: “It’s a sound investment. We have deviated to another supplier in the past who were cheaper, but we found that the quality was not as good.
Size Options of Stainless Steel Beakers
Our beakers are available off-the-shelf, ready for immediate despatch. Pharma Hygiene Products, a part of the Adelphi Group of Companies, offers a range of sizes to suit individual production sizes.
Our smallest size beakers in stock are 150ml. If you require any alternative sizes, please contact us and Adelphi will always try our best to accommodate enquiries where possible.
Our largest standard sized beakers are 5L. If you require any alternative sizes, please contact us and Adelphi will always try our best to accommodate enquiries where possible.
Explore our Range of Measuring & Pouring Equipment
Browse our full range of measuring & pouring equipment here.
If you would like to receive expert advice on the best equipment for you, contact us using the form.