Syringe Stopper Press
Simple & Intuitive Operation
Fully Adjustable for Operator Safety
Delivery Within Days
- To accommodate glass or plastic syringes of 6.35mm bore or greater.
- Easy and efficient insertion of stoppers into pre-filled syringes, ensuring that all air is expelled.
- Hygienic 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel contact parts, to eliminate the risk of contamination.
- Fully adjustable design for operator comfort and safety.
- The unit comprises a syringe holding jig, lever operated stopper press, and a divide for aiding the removal of air from the syringe.
Adelphi Manufacturing also offers the
Accuramatic Peristaltic Dispensing Unit,
for filling nested syringes
|SP048-3001||Syringe Stopper Press||£3995.00|
|SP048-***-CP||Set of Change Parts to process a different size of syringe||£1450.00|
|SP048-3001-CP2||Additional Pair of Bleed Strips||£90.00|
Contact us about this product
Browse Other Types of Products
Syringe Stopper Press
The Adelphi Syringe Stopper Press enables the user to easily and efficiently insert stoppers into pre-filled syringes whilst ensuring that all air is expelled. It comprises a syringe holding jig, lever operated stopper press, and a divide for aiding the removal of air from the syringe. All contact parts are manufactured from 316L grade stainless steel.
Types of Syringe Stoppers
Adelphi offer a manual syringe stopper, as well as being an agent for ROTA fully automatic syringe fillers and closers.
Ideal for small batch numbers the Syringe Stopper Press is intuitive & simple to operate, it is also fully adjustable for optimal operator safety.
The Benefits to Your Production
Quick & Efficient
- Efficient insertion of stoppers into pre-filled glass or plastic syringes, of 6.35mm bore or greater
- Robust and reliable, for a professional quality finish every time
- Compact, space-efficient footprint, to conveniently fit on a small workbench.
- Simple and intuitive functionality – get started right away!
Exceptionally hygienic, international pharma-quality compliant
- The process ensures that all air is expelled from the syringe
- Hygienic 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel contact parts, to eliminate the risk of contamination
Stoppers vs Fillers
There is a variety of syringe processing equipment readily available from Adelphi Manufacturing to support your syringe production. Our solutions assist with all stages of production:
- Syringe Washer
Our Bottle/Vial/Syringe washer is highly efficient; producing up to 900 containers per hour:
- For container neck diameters between 9.5 mm and 100 mm
- Thorough cleaning; jets of water clean every part of the container interior
- Interchangeable nozzles so the unit can be used to wash bottles, vials, syringes and/or test tubes
- Four armed container rests are easily cleaned or replaced.
- May be attached to the mains directly by plumbing, or on a stand with a pipe connected to a tap.
- Syringe Filling
Adelphi Manufacturing offers a range of syringe filling equipment to suit your production size and requirements. You read more about syringe filling and processing on our product page
- Syringe Stoppers
Adelphi Manufacturing’s Syringe Stopper Press provides easy and efficient insertion of stoppers into pre-filled syringes of 6.35mm bore or greater
- Syringe Inspection Unit
Adelphi Manufacturing’s ‘Apollo ‘ Liquid Inspection Range consist of 4 units, each designed with a specific purpose in mind:
- Apollo I Liquid Viewer – with 1.7x magnification
- Apollo II Liquid Viewer – EU & US pharmacopoeia compliant, for transparent containers
- Apollo II High Intensity Liquid Viewer – EU & US pharmacopoeia compliant, for transparent containers
- Apollo II Dimmable Liquid Viewer – EU & US pharmacopoeia compliant, for transparent containers
The Benefits for Your Production:
- Simple particulate detection; in front of the black panel, light particulates will be visible, and in front of the white panel, dark particulates will be visible
- Height and angle adjustable for operator comfort
- Get started right away; intuitive assembly, with no tools required
- Bulbs have a service life of 50,000 hours
- Folds for storage, with the inspection surfaces together to prevent damage
Stoppers for Syringe Filling Machines
If you require a Syringe Stopper for your Syringe Filling Machine, contact us using the form below to be put in touch with an industry expert.