عفوا، هذه المدخلة موجودة فقط في الإنجليزية الأمريكية. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.

About Us


The Adelphi Group of Companies has grown organically and through a handful of strategic acquisitions, and today incorporates four independent but complimentary divisions, with a combined turnover of almost £18m.

The Group is both family owned and managed, and will continue on to the next generation. This continuity of ownership has promoted a stability that is valued by our suppliers, staff and customers alike. Many of our relationships date back over decades, and are built on mutual respect and above all else, trust.

Today, the four Adelphi divisions are based in a modern, purpose built facility in Haywards Heath, on land that is wholly owned by the Group. Energy efficiency and environmental responsibility are of great importance to us and with this in mind, we have invested heavily in low energy lighting, high quality insulation, rainwater harvesting, and photovoltaic solar panels that produce more power than we use.

We are very proud of our history and heritage; browse the timeline below to see how we have developed.


1947

Adelphi Manufacturing is founded at the Strand, London

Adelphi Manufacturing Company Limited was founded on 10th May 1947 and took its name from the Adelphi building off The Strand, where it had offices. Adelphi is the Greek word for ‘brothers’.

Adelphi Manufacturing move to Islington

After steady growth, Adelphi moved to Angel, Islington in 1950, where it occupied two numbers and five floors of a Georgian terrace.

Adelphi Tubes is established, Adelphi Manufacturing expands further

Adelphi (Tubes) Limited was formed in 1970 to stock and market ampoules, vials and collapsible aluminium tubes.

Fluid Equipment Company purchased

In 1973, Fluid Equipment Company was purchased to manufacture mixers and stirrers for the industry.

Started representing ROTA

ROTA’s range of high quality ampoule and vial processing equipment is a perfect fit with Adelphi’s own product set.

Adelphi Group of Companies moves to Haywards Heath

The Adelphi Group had expanded and needed a larger site. The Haywards Heath site was previously a gas plant!

Coldstream Engineering joined the Group

Coldstream Engineering Ltd joined the Adelphi Group in 1994 (founded in 1947) and incorporated the Fluid Equipment business, producing a stock range of 304 and 316 stainless vessels and holloware and customised mixing vessels.

Started representing TGM

Adelphi has been the sole representative of TGM in the UK since 1995. TGM’s range of tube filling machinery is a perfect fit with Adelphi’s own in-house range of packaging machinery.

Move from Finch’s Yard to the current site

Finch's Yard was Jesse Finch's builder's yard and sheds. Jesse Finch was one of the first businesses in Haywards Heath, which started when the railway came in the 1850s.

Adelphi Manufacturing launched the Response filler range

The Response filler was developed in response to our customers’ requests, hence the name!

Masterfil Ltd purchased by the Adelphi Group, to become Adelphi Masterfil

Masterfil Ltd joined the group in 2007, having been established in 1984 supplying customers with fully automatic filling and capping machines in the oil, chemical, food, toiletries and pharmaceutical industries worldwide.

£1M office and warehouse facility development

As with all Adelphi's newer buildings, this development included full spec insulation in the walls, ceiling and floors.

New Adelphi Tubes warehouse built

Extensive foundations were laid during the build of this new warehouse (including piling that went down 8 metres), due to the variability of the ground.

Adelphi Masterfil launches System F range of fillers

On 10th June 2016, the prototype of the newly developed System F auto-filler was sold to cosmetics manufacturer Laleham Health & Beauty.

New production facility – The Friary

On 1st October 2017, Adelphi officially opened The Friary, the last major building project planned for the one-hectare site.

Coldstream Engineering change name to Pharma Hygiene Products Ltd

On 1st August 2018, Coldstream Engineering changed their name to Pharma Hygiene Products Ltd, to better reflect the products they sell. The change also brought a selection of new products, which complement the existing Coldstream range.

Adelphi Awarded ISO 9001:2015 certification

The Adelphi Group of Companies received certification from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to recognise the standard of their quality management systems and procedures.