Keep up to date with the latest news, insights and features from the Adelphi Group of Companies
We are hiring!
July 29, 2020
Adelphi Group company Pharma Hygiene Products are looking for a Welder Fabricator to join their growing team. This role will involve a variety of welding tasks, from modification of stainless steel containers, to welding of machinery components to be fitted to packaging machinery.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manual TIG welding and general fabrication
- Welding of mainly thin gauge 304 or 316 grade stainless steel
- Setting up and operating fabricating machinery such as a CNC Saw & Guillotine
- To read and interpret engineering drawings supplied by the Operations Manager and Engineering Department
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven fabrication competence and certification (NVQ or similar)
- The ability to manage your own workload and meet tight deadlines
- Car and forklift truck license not essential but desirable
To find out more or to submit your CV, please email Samantha Oliver >>>