Keep up to date with the latest news, insights and features from the Adelphi Group of Companies
Premium Machines for Premium Quality Whisky: An Introduction into Distillery Solutions
November 22, 2021
Premium liquors including whisky and spirits require durable solutions for every stage of production. From blending to filling to storing, Adelphi Group of Companies have solutions to support customers every step of the way.
Pharma Hygiene Products offers a range of Water Jacketed Mixing Vessels, ideal for temperature controlled fermentation during the whisky crafting process:
- More accurate temperature control than can be achieved manually, ideal for heating, cooling and maintaining temperatures.
- Our jacketed vessels can also be supplied ATEX compliant: CAT IIB 2DGc T4 (135 degrees Celsius).
- Choose from High shear, Propeller or Agitator mixing solutions of varying power and speed to best suit your product; available in sizes 0.3L to 2,500L.
Adelphi Manufacturing’s team of expert designers have customised the Response Benchtop Filler for global spirt manufacturers to fill high-end whisky. Designed to eliminate waste through bespoke solutions including two-speed gentle filling and double PTFE seals, we have saved customers thousands of pounds a year.
- Industry-leading accuracy of +/-0.25% (compared to the industry average of just +/-1%) reduces waste and improves the reliability of your filling.
- CAT II B G c T 4 (135 Degrees Celsius) filling machine, suitable for use in Zone 1 & Zone 2 applications.
“We were given the opportunity to work closely with Adelphi through all steps of the build, to achieve the full scope of requirements specific to our needs; together we built a bespoke version of the Response Benchtop Filler to fulfil our exact brief.”
Read the full case study here >>>
A fully hygienic storage solution for temperature specific products, the exceptional 0.4 micrometers Ra surface finish leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store so you can be certain products are contamination free.
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance
- 2 – 50L jacketed vessels available as standard (other sizes available upon request)
Take advantage of our 70+ years’ industry experience by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01444 472 300 today!