Containers with Lids
Durable, Easy to Sterilise, Re-Useable
Delivery within Days
Full Material Traceability
to meet international pharma and food quality compliance regulations.
- 150ml - 6L available as standard, with an optional lid available for every size.
- 304 grade stainless steel.
- Exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
- Optional Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
A range of optional modifications are available to meet every requirement, including an optional additional 25 mm hole with swing-aside cover, to provide access for tubes, probes or mixer shafts.
|COC4060P||60 x 60mm Container (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£17.00|
|COC4084P||85 x 50mm Container (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£18.00|
|COC4085P||85 x 85mm Container||304 SS||£20.00|
|COC4099P||100 x 50mm Container (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£19.00|
|COC4100P||100 x 100mm Container||304 SS||£25.00|
|COC4101P||100 x 150mm Container (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£30.00|
|COC4120P||120 x 120mm Container (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£28.00|
|COC4150P||150 x 150mm Container||304 SS||£42.00|
|COL4060P||60mm Lid for Container COC4060P||304 SS||£9.00|
|COL4085P||85mm Lid for Container COC4084P & COC4085P||304 SS||£11.00|
|COL4100P||100mm Lid for Container COC4099P, COC4100P & COC4101P||304 SS||£10.00|
|COL4120P||120mm Lid for Container COC4120P||304 SS||£14.00|
|COL4150P||150mm Lid for Container COC4150P||304 SS||£16.00|
|Bespoke Etching - PRICE UPON REQUEST||+ £0.00|
|Fitting a Hole in Lid, Swing-Aside Cover (25mm as standard)||+ £65.00|
Contact us about this product
Browse Other Types of Products
Stainless Steel Containers with Lid
Hygienic, durable stainless steel storage, mixing & transportation containers, available in 304 and 316L grade material and with a range of modifications to meet every requirement. Ideal for all industries including food and beverages, cosmetics and personal care, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and many more.
All the containers are of high quality, with crevice and pit-free interiors and are polished throughout.
Industrial Container for storage
When you own a filling machine, you need somewhere to store the product before it gets to the filling stage, containers with lids are ideal for storing and transporting product without causing spillages. Our optional modifications provide simple yet effective methods to suit your production, including mobile frames for transportation.
Read on to find out more about our optional modifications.
- 316L is a superior grade of stainless steel which contains an additional 2% molybdenum, for improved corrosion resistance.
- Full material traceability certification available, to ensure audit compliance.
- Feed your filling machinery from a bespoke linked vessel.
- Comprehensive support from one supplier: Setting up a new facility and want your vessels and filling machine delivered together? Just ask!
Types of Stainless Steel Containers
Containers with lids are available in 304 and 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel to meet industry and production requirements.
Large quantities -From single vessels for your formulation department, to large quantities for full-scale production. 0.3L to 240L as standard, available off-the-shelf. Find out more >>>
High Volume Solutions:
Bespoke solutions and custom sizing options, including large capacity vessels like this recent 2,500L Water Jacketed Vessel. Find out more >>>
Essential for mixing high ethanol content or potentially flammable products and ingredients. Find out more >>>
A range of optional modifications is available to meet every requirement:
- Toggle clamps – To secure lids. When used with O-ring seals can provide a spill proof and airtight seal
- Graduations – Can be added to items not graduated as standard. Stamped from the outside to maintain crevice- and pit-free interior. (Note: these graduations are normally accurate to ±3%)
- Special etching – Any combination of letters and numbers can be etched into the surface of any item to show serial number, contents, location, etc. Logos or other graphics can also be etched
- Mobile frames – Ideal for moving vessels smoothly and safely without lifting and carrying. Supplied with four castors, two of which are braked. Available with straight or angled flanges
- Handles – Swing and side handles can be added or removed from standard items to suit
- Hole in lid – To provide access for tubes, probes, mixer shafts etc. A 25mm hole with swingaside cover is available as standard. Other sizes available on request
Our Customers Say:
- Large Capacity Vessels: “Pharma Hygiene Products were superb from concept to implementation. Very supportive all the way.”
- Bulk Orders: “Pharma Hygiene Products are very helpful with all orders that I place, and always follow up promptly with any queries that I have. Their processes are very quick and delivery is swift. Products are of a
high quality and always as described.”
- No False Economy: “It’s a sound investment. We have deviated to another supplier in the past who were cheaper, but we found that the quality was not as good.”
Explore our Range of Containers with Lids
Browse our full range of stainless steel products including:
- Storage & Transportation
- Mixing & Blending
- Hygienic Utensils
- Tri-Clamp Fittings
To order your containers with lids, request a quotation or get advice from an industry expert, contact us using the form below.