Masterfil Volumetric Filler
A semi-automatic volumetric filling machine, ideal for small batch production runs of various products and containers.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please get in contact with us by filling out the quick enquiry form on this page, and we will get back to you with the information you need.
The Adelphi Masterfil volumetric filling machine is a semi-automatic unit with a bench height filling platform. It can be specified with one or two filling heads, and single or double acting product cyylinders. This filling machine is ideal for small to medium batch production environments, and is particularly suited to those filling a variety of products and/or containers.
Containers are hand placed by the operator under the filling nozzle, filling begins when a push button or foot pedal is pressed.
- Single or double action product cylinders
- Product cylinders from 1 litre up to 8 litre capacity
- One or two filling heads
- ±0.2% variation in accuracy from mean dose down to 25% of cylinder volume
- Quick and easy to clean
- 316L stainless steel / PTFE contact parts
- Variable fill speed can be used during a filling cycle
- Nozzles can dive and rise whilst filling or fill into neck, depending on product
- Able to fill a wide range of container sizes
- Flushing circuit for clean-in-place cleaning
- Gravity or powered conveyor
- Indexing conveyor
- Detachable hand held filling nozzle
- Hand held cap tightener
IN NEED OF SERVICING OR SPARE PARTS?
Get in contact with our Aftersales Team by filling out the enquiry form on this page.