Apollo II Liquid Inspection Unit
Simple Particulate Detection
EU & US Pharmacopoeia Compliant
Delivery Within Days
- For transparent glass containers.
- In front of the black panel, light coloured particulates will be visible, and in front of the white panel, dark coloured particulates will be visible.
- Compliant with
- European Pharmacopoeia Specification 2.9.20
- US Pharmacopoeia USP chapter 41 (1790), section 6.1
- Height and angle adjustable.
- Intuitive assembly; no tools required.
- Light level between 2,000 and 3,750 Lux.
- Bulbs have a service life of 50,000 hours.
- Folds for storage, with the inspection surfaces together to prevent damage.
- Optional IQ/OQ documentation.
- User manuals are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch and Czech – additional languages also available upon request. Download the manual in English here >>>
Adelphi Manufacturing also offer:
|6031511||Apollo II Liquid Inspection Unit||£1100.00|
|6031510-IQOQ||Apollo II Liquid Inspection Unit IQ/OQ Documentation||£230.00|