Masterfil Weigh Scale Filler
A semi-automatic weigh scale filling machine, ideal for those that require fast product changeover and want to minimise the use of cleaning fluids.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please get in contact with us by filling out the quick enquiry form on this page, and we will get back to you with the information you need.
The Adelphi Masterfil weigh scale filling machine is a semi-automatic unit with a bench height filling platform. It can be specified with one or two filling heads and is ideal for filling bottles up to about 20 litres. This filling machine is intended for small to medium batch production environments, and is particularly suited to those that require fast product changeover and want to minimise the use of cleaning fluids.
Fill accuracies comply with DOT weights and measure requirements (DTI Certification No 2001/15). Our machines are able to integrate with various weighing systems including electronics and electro-pneumatics. Equipment is suitable for washdown, hazardous or other hostile environments.
The required weight is entered into the weigh scale control panel using the digital indicator. The container is hand placed onto the weigh scale platform and tared. Pressing the button activates the filling cycle. Liquid is filled in a controlled manner, with a diving shut off nozzle at a fast or slow speed until the pre-programmed target weight is reached.
- Able to fill a wide range of container sizes
- Accurate to ±0.2% (dependent on load cell specified)
- Quick and easy to clean
- 316L stainless steel / PTFE contact parts
- Variable fill speed can be used during a filling cycle
- Nozzles can dive and rise whilst filling or fill into neck, depending on product
- Optimum output is achieved via key pad controls
- With no pistons to clean, changeover time is minimised
- Minimum down time between liquid and container changeover
- Hand held cap tightener
- Gravity or powered conveyor
- Indexing conveyor
- Detachable hand held filling nozzle