304 & 316L Stainless Steel
|CHU4003P||3L Churn with Swing Handle||304 SS||£300|
|CHU4005P||5L Churn with Swing Handle||304 SS||£300|
|CHU4010P||10L Churn with Swing Handle||304 SS||£552|
|CHU4015P||15L Churn with Swing Handle||304 SS||£672|
|CHU4020P||20L Churn with Swing Handle||304 SS||£696|
|CHU4025P||25L Churn with Side Handles||304 SS||£948|
|CHU4030P||30L Churn with Side Handles||304 SS||£1038|
|CHU4040P||40L Churn with Side Handles||304 SS||£1212|
|CHU4050P||50L Churn with Side Handles||304 SS||£1332|
|CHU4005S||5L Churn with Pouring Spout||304 SS||£534|
|CHU4010S||10L Churn with Pouring Spout||304 SS||£714|
|CHU4015S||15L Churn with Pouring Spout||304 SS||£822|
|CHU4020S||20L Churn with Pouring Spout||304 SS||£912|
|CHU6015P||15L Chemical Churn with Toggle Clamps and Seal||316L SS||£1680|
|CHU6030P||30L Chemical Churn with Toggle Clamps and Seal||316L SS||£1722|
|CHU6040P||40L Chemical Churn with Toggle Clamps and Seal||316L SS||£1956|
|CHU6050P||50L Chemical Churn with Toggle Clamps and Seal||316L SS||£2076|
Durable, Easy to Sterilise, Re-Useable
Delivery within Days
Full Material Traceability
to meet international pharma and food quality compliance regulations
Our range of stainless steel churns can be used by the pharmaceutical and food industries (as well as other industries). Manufactured from 304 or 316L grade stainless steel to provide corrosion resistance and be long-lasting, so you buy once and buy right.
A range of optional modifications are available to meet every requirement, including bespoke etching for batch traceability.
- 3 – 50L churns available as standard.
- 304 or 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel.
- Safe transportation of liquids without risk of contamination.
- Ideal for use in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, chemical and dairy industries.
– (A) Chemical Churns
– (B) Churns with Swing Handles
– (C) Churns with Side Handles
– (D) Churns with Pouring Spouts
- Model (A), Chemical Churns, are specially designed for the storage and transportation of antibiotics and chemicals.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
- Optional Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
Contact us about this product
Find out more about Churns
Industrial Stainless Steel Churns
Stainless Steel Churns can be used by the pharmaceutical and food industries (as well as other industries).
Our stainless steel beakers are manufactured from 304 or 316L grade stainless steel to provide corrosion resistance and be long lasting, so you buy once and buy right.
Why choose stainless steel:
- Corrosion resistant and durable
- Chromium in the steel makes it rust resistant
- High level finishing – to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra – leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- Ideal for use with high temperatures
What do our customers have to say:
- Large Capacity Churns: “Pharma Hygiene Products were superb from concept to implementation. Very supportive all the way.”
- Bulk Orders: “Pharma Hygiene Products are very helpful with all orders that I place, and always follow up promptly with any queries that I have. Their processes are very quick and delivery is swift. Products are of a
- high quality and always as described.”
- No False Economy: “It’s a sound investment. We have deviated to another supplier in the past who were cheaper, but we found that the quality was not as good.
Churns for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Cleanliness is the number 1 priority for a lot of pharmaceutical and laboratory environments, stainless steel allows for easy cleaning with the use of alcohol-based disinfectants and industrial autoclaves, without compromising the surface finish or appearance of the equipment.
Download our pharmaceutical product guide
Churns for the Food Industry
Milk churns are ideal for the food and beverage industry as they safely transport liquids, such as milk, without the risk of contamination.
Download our food & beverages product guide
Size Options of Stainless Steel Churns
Our churns are available off-the-shelf, ready for immediate despatch. Pharma Hygiene Products, a part of the Adelphi Group of Companies, offers a range of sizes to suit individual production sizes.
Our smallest size churns in stock are 3L. If you require any alternative sizes, please contact us and Adelphi will always try our best to accommodate enquiries where possible.
Our largest standard sized beakers are 50L. If you require any alternative sizes, please contact us and Adelphi will always try our best to accommodate enquiries where possible.
Explore our Range of Churns
Browse our full range of measuring & pouring equipment.
If you would like to receive expert advice on the best equipment for you, contact us using the form below