Mastercap Cap Tightener
A semi-automatic cap tightener suitable for medium batch production runs of varying containers.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please get in contact with us by filling out the quick enquiry form on this page, and we will get back to you with the information you need.
The Adelphi Mastercap Cap Tightener is a semi-automatic machine, suitable for companies operating medium batch production runs of different containers.
Lids or caps are hand placed onto the containers at the beginning of a conveyor. The containers then travel along the conveyor until they reach the locating starwheel. A capping head then descends and tightens the cap to a predetermined level of torque. Once tightened the head then rises and the now capped container continues down the line ready for further processing by the user. Available with one or two capping heads.
This cap tightener is designed to handle a wide range of caps including:
- Screw caps
- Press on caps
- Tamper proof caps
- Aerosol overcaps
- Easily adjustable variable torque by magnetic clutch
- Press-on cap chucks
- 4 or 8 pocket starwheel
- Push button height adjustment of capping head
- No container, no cap and queue sensing
- Colour coded change parts
- Variable speed control
- Capping zone protected by interlocked guards
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Full integration of filler, capper, labeller and induction sealer etc.
- Touch screen HMI
- Programmable control systems
- Servo clutch with accurate torque adjustment
- Missing cap detector
- ‘No foil’ detection
- ATEX approved
IN NEED OF SERVICING OR SPARE PARTS?
Get in contact with our Aftersales Team by filling out the enquiry form on this page.