Mastercap Rotary Capper
A fully automatic rotary capping machine with three or four capping heads, suitable for large batch production environments.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please get in contact with us by filling out the quick enquiry form on this page, and we will get back to you with the information you need.
The Adelphi Mastercap rotary capping machine can be specified with three or four capping heads, and offers flexibility, robustness, reliability and speed to meet a range of applications.
It is this impressive combination of attributes which has met demanding pan-industry production requirements, particularly important in Toiletry, Lube Oil, Chemical and Household product filling lines where speed and reliability are top priority.
Adelphi’s rotary capping machines can withstand the harshest of production environments to provide a fast, robust and reliable solution to virtually any capping requirement. Capable of applying up to 8,400 caps per hour, the rotary cappers are designed to handle a wide range of caps including:
- Screw caps
- Press on caps
- Tamper proof caps
- Aerosol overcaps
- Push button height adjustment of capping heads
- Colour coded change parts
- Programmable control systems
- 3 or 4 capping heads
- Screw capping chucks with magnetic clutch
- Press-on cap chucks
- Push button height adjustment of capping heads, cap feed conveyor and cap unscrambler
- Touch-screen speed controls
- Capping zone protected by interlocked guards
- Cap feed elevator to disk feeder
- Pharmaceutical specification conveyor
- 304 stainless steel machine cabinet
- Programmable control system
- Missing cap detector with cap reject
- ‘No foil’ detection
- Servo clutch with accurate torque adjustment
- ATEX approved
IN NEED OF SERVICING OR SPARE PARTS?
Get in contact with our Aftersales Team by filling out the enquiry form on this page.