Masterfil Flowmeter Filler
A fully automatic flowmeter filling machine, ideal for those that require fast product changeover and want to minimise the use of cleaning fluids.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please get in contact with us by filling out the quick enquiry form on this page, and we will get back to you with the information you need.
The Adelphi Masterfil flowmeter filling machine is available with a choice of between 2 and 12 filling heads. Mass or magnetic flowmeter liquid filling machines provide great flexibility, quick product changeover times, and ease of cleaning.
The Masterfil range can grow with the production requirements of your company, offering many advantages. Starting with a 4 or 6 head machine on a frame sized for growth, extra heads can be added to meet increased output requirements. We offer a range of 4 heavy duty frames, which can accommodate 2 to 12 filling heads, there is also a light weight frame which can carry 1 to 4 heads dependent on the size of the container.
When filling with flowmeters liquid passes through a mass or magnetic flowmeter located before the filling nozzle, providing an accurate measure of the liquid. The filling heads offer a wide range of fill volumes and can handle low to high viscosity liquids. The nozzles are adjustable to fill foaming and non-foaming products with variable speed filling capacity.
With no pistons to clean, changeover time is greatly reduced and the need for cleaning effluent is minimised. The machine takes liquid directly from a pressure tank, pump or gravity feed into the container to be filled without being measured in a cylinder.
Touch-screen programming and the ability to store multiple filling profiles, with varied fill speeds, has greatly increased the efficiencies on line throughputs. Easy recall of container fill profiles has helped to de-skill the operating of this range.
- PLC and HMI controlled.
- Pneumatic or servo drive for nozzles.
- Nozzles can be programmed to dive and rise whilst filling or fill into neck, depending on product.
- Minimal down time between liquid and container changeover.
- Ability to fill a wide range of container sizes.
- Accurate to ±0.2%
- Variable fill speeds can be used during a filling cycle.
- Fully automatic container handling system includes ‘no container, no fill’ sensing.
- Quick change of volume with digital readout.
- Pharmaceutical grade stainless steel box section conveyor with variable speed control.
- Totally enclosed 304 stainless steel filling cabinet.
- 316L stainless steel / PTFE contact parts.
IN NEED OF SERVICING OR SPARE PARTS?
Get in contact with our Aftersales Team by filling out the enquiry form on this page.