Masterfil Flowmeter Filler
A semi-automatic flowmeter filling machine, ideal for those that require fast product changeover and want to minimise the use of cleaning fluids.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please get in contact with us by filling out the quick enquiry form on this page, and we will get back to you with the information you need.
The Adelphi Masterfil flowmeter filling machine is a semi-automatic unit with a bench height filling platform, that can be specified with one or two filling heads. This filling machine is ideal for small to medium batch production environments, and is particularly suited to those filling a variety of products and/or containers thanks to fast product changeover. It can be designed to be ATEX compliant for your flammable products.
Containers are hand placed by the operator under the filling nozzle, filling begins when a push button or foot pedal is pressed.
- Able to fill a wide range of container sizes
- Accurate to ±0.2%
- Quick and easy to clean
- 316L stainless steel / PTFE contact parts
- Variable fill speed can be used during a filling cycle
- Nozzles can dive and rise whilst filling or fill into neck, depending on product
- Optimum output is achieved via key pad controls
- With no pistons to clean, changeover time is minimised
- Minimum down time between liquid and container changeover
- PLC and HMI control
- Hand held cap tightener
- Gravity or powered conveyor
- Indexing conveyor
- Detachable hand held filling nozzle
This filling machine is suitable for a wide variety of container types, including Bottles, Tubs, Jerry cans, Angled neck containers, Spray bottle containers, Slimline containers, Small or large neck containers, Paint tins, pots and sample pots, Dosing containers, Containers with integral handles and more.
Liquids, gels, creams, oils, semi-liquids, solids in suspension and liquid products with particulates.
Olive oils, sauces and condiments, honey and syrups, yoghurts, ice creams, drinks, juices and smoothies, alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and beauty products, hand sanitizers, shampoos, paints, household chemicals and cleaning products, chemicals and agrochemicals, and more…
IN NEED OF SERVICING OR SPARE PARTS?
Get in contact with our Aftersales Team by filling out the enquiry form on this page.