Keep up to date with the latest news, insights and features from the Adelphi Group of Companies
Lower costs without lowering quality: Your 5 step guide to reducing manufacturing costs
October 19, 2021
Reduce Downtime with Process Synchronization
- Time = money, therefore at Adelphi we suggest synchronizing your processes by including multiple elements in one system. Why not upgrade from a Response Benchtop Filler to a Response Monobloc Filler/Capper, so that cap placement and tightening is included?
- Watch a video of the Response Monobloc Filler/Capper in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAkC9nOvDZA
Lower Costs with Bulk Manufacturing
- Are you looking to increase from smaller portions of ingredients? Storage containers – available in 316L and 304 food grade stainless steel can include lids and toggles to keep your ingredients and products airtight for longer.
- Find out more here: https://www.pharmahygieneproducts.com/product/storage-mixing-transportation-containers/
- Timely servicing identifies and resolves faults during a maintenance schedule, and not in the middle of production. The cost of regular maintenance is minimal when compared to the cost of a major breakdown which could halt your operations entirely.
- At Adelphi, we offer on-site and in-house servicing to minimise disruptive production downtime.
- Find out more about preventative maintenance here: https://www.adelphi.uk.com/services-support/
Eliminating Product Inconsistencies
- Thorough mixing of products entirely disperses ingredients and eliminates products defects; automating the mixing process will ensure a more consistent mix than can be achieved manually. This will result in a higher product yield from the same constituent parts.
- The latest figures show that manufacturers in the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries typically lose between 2-7% of product during processing.
- This wasted product leads to a loss of time and profit for many of our customers; therefore, we have designed our equipment to minimise waste. Strict technical designs of our filling machine range ensures that all nozzles and elements prevent leakage and drips, whilst industry-leading filling accuracy reduces product lost through overfilling.