Durable, Easy to Sterilise, Re-Useable
Full Material Traceability
to meet international pharma and food quality compliance regulations.
- 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel.
- ATEX compliant vessels available upon request.
- The types of pressure vessel we offer are:
- Vessel with internal pressure
- Vessel with internal vacuum pressure
- Pressurised heating or cooling jacket
(with liquid in the jacket, with no pressure in the vessel)
- Pressurised vessel with pressurised liquid heating jacket
- Options include a sensor to ensure that product volume never falls below a certain level, and a mobile frame for more efficient cleaning.
- Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
Please note that to fall within the necessary Sound Engineering Practice specifications, Volume multiplied by Pressure must be equal to or less than 50.
- 50 litres of product x maximum 1 bar of pressure
- 25 litres of product x maximum 2 bar of pressure
Contact us about this product
Browse Other Types of Products
As you may already be aware, the price of stainless steel is continuing to rise; driven by a number of global market factors. Please note that this product will be subject to a 12% increase from 20th May 2022.
Stainless steel remains the most durable and hygienic option – we invite you to take advantage of the current prices until the increase takes effect. We thank you in advance for your continued valued support.