Apollo II Liquid Viewer
Designed to conform to European Pharmacopoeia Specification 2.9.20, this unit provides a simple method for the detection of visible particles in transparent liquids.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please get in contact with us by filling out the quick enquiry form on this page, and we will get back to you with the information you need.
Designed for use in pharmaceutical and laboratory environments, the Apollo II Liquid Viewer provides a simple method for the detection of visible particles in ampoules, vials, and bottles.
The unit is operated by simply swirling each individual container in front of both panels, and observing for any particulate contamination (other than gas bubbles) unintentionally present in the solution. In front of the black panel, light coloured particulates will be visible, and in front of the white panel, dark coloured particulates will be visible.
This unit conforms to the European Pharmacopoeia Specification 2.9.20.
- Adjustable lamp unit for comfortable working height.
- Uses two low energy LED lamps.
- Fold up frame for space saving and easy storage.
- Removable diffuser for use with coloured glass.
- Conforms to European Pharmacopoeia Specification 2.9.20.
- Intuitive assembly with no tools required.